What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Spent a fortune today.

Ordered two new Aero Wedge saddle bags with a mini pump, CO2 inflator and rear light for both. Currently swapping two between three bikes, so one is for the third bike and the fourth is for the Van Nichs which I've been looking at buying for way to long, hopefully this will nudge me to get on with it :laugh:

Also ordered a new pair of DMR V12 pedals.

Should also be a new saddle at the LBS for me to pick up this weekend and I've also got to get the front hub changed on the Tricross.

Good job I was back at work today :rolleyes:

Spent a fortune today.

Ordered two new Aero Wedge saddle bags with a mini pump, CO2 inflator and rear light for both. Currently swapping two between three bikes, so one is for the third bike and the fourth is for the Van Nichs which I've been looking at buying for way to long, hopefully this will nudge me to get on with it :laugh:

Also ordered a new pair of DMR V12 pedals.

Should also be a new saddle at the LBS for me to pick up this weekend and I've also got to get the front hub changed on the Tricross.

Good job I was back at work today :rolleyes:
Nudge, Nudge, Nudge :okay:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Still none the wiser :tongue: Anyway its bugger all to do with me, but if you are good luck.
Yes we are 'an item' whatever that means these days! Our slippers are parked under the same divan....^_^

Jimidh

Veteran
IMG_6007.PNG
Bought one of these this morning to keep me warm on frosty trail days.

Johnno260

Veteran
looking at some FS260 Pro shorts not bib, do people have any thoughts they could share on these? I want something with a good pad for longer rides, these will be for spring/summer just some nice deals at the moment.

Top Bottom