What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
After using up all my spare button cells in my lights and computers when the clocks changed, I bought a job lot on the internet. They don't constitute a massive savings in terms of value, but a massive savings in percentage terms, roughly 5 for the price of 1, and I do love a bargain ;>)

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Browsing RIbble's Black Friday offers noticed they had 165mm Tiagra compact chainsets - been looking for one for a long time - 165mm cranks seem to be a rare item, so now ordered, and good price too :okay:

U

User33236

Not quite a bought today but an arrived today instead. My CycleChat jersey arrived today :hyper:

Must say the photos DO NOT do it justice! Can't wait for the warmer weather (yeah I know we're heading headlong into winter!) to wear it ^_^

The GSC 10 is terrible IMO; when my last one failed I went for one of the newer cadence sensors and use the speed from the GPS.

The one I got was this one......

Garmin-Speed-Cadence-Sensor-GPS-Cycle-Computers-Black-010-12104-00-0.jpg

Cheapest place was Amazon @ £46.99, it arrived today, so I'll be trying it out tomorrow

The one I got was this one......

View attachment 152636
Cheapest place was Amazon @ £46.99, it arrived today, so I'll be trying it out tomorrow
Cool, that is the two new ones, I thought you meant the old GSC10 Speed/Cadence sensor and not the new separate speed and cadence sensors :okay:
I don't know about the speed sensor but the cadence sensor takes a bit to warm up but after that its a lot more stable than the old combined one, none of the stupid peaks from hovering on the pedals/ interference etc. Plus, as I assume the speed sensor can too, you can move it easily between bikes :smile:

Cool, that is the two new ones, I thought you meant the old GSC10 Speed/Cadence sensor and not the new separate speed and cadence sensors :okay:
I don't know about the speed sensor but the cadence sensor takes a bit to warm up but after that its a lot more stable than the old combined one, none of the stupid peaks from hovering on the pedals/ interference etc. Plus, as I assume the speed sensor can too, you can move it easily between bikes :smile:

TBH, and as you said, I could have saved myself a few quid and just bought the cadence sensor, relying on the GPS for speed. Never mind !

It is possible to move it between bikes, not that I am likely to as the single speed is just for rattling into town/pub/beer fest/local buffoonery etc

Lochen

If anyone knows Chesterfield, I live near the hospital so going into town means hady hill and that roundabout near the duel carriageway. I didn't like shopping there anyway.

My mum and dad were married there.

They say the spire got crooked when it turned to look at a virgin bride :whistle:

razabbs

Monday i bought tyre levers, multi tool, frame bag, pump, 2 x water bottles. Yesterday I bought some Clipless pedals. Trying a couple of different pairs of friends shoes and then will be ordering some shoes plus cleats :smile:

Top Bottom