What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/herraduro-mountain-bike-cycling-shoes-id_8385924.html
big_828baa4c-b50d-4cdf-9f1f-381c1a67635c.jpg

sleuthey

Legendary Member
Picked up 2X Vittoria Randonneur tyres from Collect+ last night ordered from CRC. 2nd time lucky as according to the tracking info they had arrived Saturday! Ordered to replace some Schwalbe Marathon Originals which which I didn't really get on with on my 100% Tarmac commute. Surprised as they have a good reputation.

KneesUp

Guru
New chain, new chain tool (which means the lost one will appear as soon as I remove it from it's backing card, new grease not in a metal tube, so it won't leak out the sides, and new chain oil.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Two Vittoria latex inner tubes in 19-24 size because my present latex inners are much too fat and are crinkling up inside the tyres. Also it's difficult to refit the tyre with a too fat inner.

Heigue'r

Veteran
Today I bought myself a helmet after one off in the wet,2 crash's,1 my fault,one not my fault,one near miss on a roundabout yesterday evening,scary, and pressure from friends and family.^_^

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
New 35 degree stem to try out more upright position as orthopaedic doc tells me aero position may be causing calf cramps (spinal stenosis)

Top Bottom