What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RobinS

Veteran
A new 36 spoke rear wheel for my tourer from Spa Cycles, and two Schwalbe Marathon tyres.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Any good ? It's about the only thing from Endura I don't own :laugh:

Aint tried it -- it was 16'c when i cycled home so i'll probably let you know tomorrow after my morning commute. They say the material is strong because the way it woven but i get the feeling id probably end up tearing it somehow :training::training:.

I also tried the equivalent from castelli that was double the price and while that did feel reeeeeaaally nice, Im not into forking out almost £90 for it when i can get a much cheaper alternative.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Any good ? It's about the only thing from Endura I don't own :laugh:

Had time to sit down and have proper inspection and i have to say im rather impressed. It fits me perfectly and the sleeves are just about right, its got reflective piping/patches here and what seems to be decent ventilation. The fit is a lot better than their Helium waterproof jacket they make (which i also own)

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Had time to sit down and have proper inspection and i have to say im rather impressed. It fits me perfectly and the sleeves are just about right, its got reflective piping/patches here and what seems to be decent ventilation. The fit is a lot better than their Helium waterproof jacket they make (which i also own)

Then I might have a look. I own the Gridlock II Jacket, which is fine when it's cold, but a little too much in the warmer weather and doesn't pack away as well.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Then I might have a look. I own the Gridlock II Jacket, which is fine when it's cold, but a little too much in the warmer weather and doesn't pack away as well.

When the description mentioned under arm ventilation i was thinking along the lines of my windchill II jacket. with the pakajak it's just mesh venting near/under/behind covered by a flap on the outside to keep the rain out.

Sun is out so it's a little too warm to wear it :tongue:

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Bought some new conti 4 seasons for the Cube today, well some 2nd hand ones but only done 100 miles as my mate didn't get on with them.

Decided to go with 25's, normally run 23's but will see how i get on.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Altura handlebar bag
2x clement lgg 32mm gumwall tyres

Not like the schwalbe road cruisers fitted to the Ti

johnnyb47

Guru
I bought a new front derailleur today after the old one broke. I was a shimano 105 and cost £25 . Fitting was straight forward but its needed a little fettling to stop the irritating chain rub noise.No matter how much fine adjustments where made ,I still couldn't get it to run smoothly until a noticed that my chain ring has got a slight buckle in it. I got a pair of pliers on the side plates of the derailleur and opened them apart slightly and its now running nice and quiet.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I just received an order of several pairs of tyres (for my commuter/tourer bike and my road bike), and now the house is filled with that new tyre smell. If I don't wake up tomorrow morning, that will be the reason why. :crazy:

Heigue'r

Veteran
Zonda c17s..some bibs and a jersey.Zondas to replace pr2 wheelset that have started to eat themselves from the hub out after a couple of thousand miles.

Top Bottom