What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
A Tigra Bikecharge (hub dynamo AC to USB DC) that Evans are clearing for £17.
Some Ortleib QL1 handles to refurbish a broken-hooked pannier.

Venod

Eh up
A Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tyre from CRC
A SRAM 24t x 3/32 offset sprocket from Hollandbikeshop.com
A couple of 3/32 Taya split links from Bankrupt Bike Parts.

Con

Über Member
I bought a new bike for my bike today . I think I've got an addiction I just couldn't help myself. To be honest it's to replace my old and very tired diamondback that I was going to spend a bit of money on but after watching the exact same model that was in better shape than mine go for £59 on ebay I thought it's not worth spending good money on. So this is my replacement a felt nine 50 in incredibly good condition I'd be amazed if it's done 100 miles with deore xt everything a hollowteck crank rockshox xc30 forks ( ok not the best forks you can buy) all for £225. I think that's a bargain if it was a trek , giant specialized or so on it would of been twice that I reckon

Attachments

• 20170824_221401.jpg
    20170824_221401.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 46

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Praxis Zayante 48-32 crankset
Praxis M30 bottom bracket
Zipp service course bar tape

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
More spinnaker tape. Within 2 days of fixing the QL1 handles to the old pannier, I've noticed a hole in it. It's small at the moment and doesn't go through to the inside (only to the backboard), but I want to avoid it getting any bigger.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
A truss headstock mount and a Klickfix Vario rack for the Tern, plus a Klickfix mount for the Toughroad so I can use the rack on that too.

Brought back 5.5kg of shopping from Lidl on the Tern, impressed with the rack it's really stable.

Top Bottom