What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Orange vittoria rubinos for the genesis :blush: I have put the fulcrums on the Pearson so thought the genesis needed a treat as she is going to have sub standard wheels!

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
British cycling membership. Discounts and insurance = more rides

XTR Shadow + 10 speed rear mech, the one with the clutch facility.

Coupled with the XT shifters I now have the pleasure of smooth, quiet and precise gear changing.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Chainstay protector to replace existing one damaged in an 'incident' with another bike today. It did it's job - as far as I can tell just the protection was scratched up, and not the frame.

Learnincurve

I caved and bought a proper long sleeved cycling top and some below the knee padded cycling shorts. Annoyed that the top had to be a mens one and the poor selection of women's lycra, they just did not have any shorter ones at all.

inkd

Medium topeak aero wedge saddlebag. SIS endurance pack (needed another bottle). new inner gear cable for front mech as mine has frayed and a few strands has snapped at the clamping point. Ribble had the best prices again ^_^

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
2 x giant bottle cages in white, m191 front derraileur and crankset, kmc x8-99 chain and some GT85

It's now 22.42 and there's still time

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I picked up a pair of 700x25C Specialized Armadillo All-Weather tyres for my commuter bike from a bike shop, 30 pounds each, then picked up a small parcel from a post office containing 2 GoPro spare batteries.

xzenonuk

Veteran
dad picked up a pair of red aluminum bling. quick releases, bolts etc even cable ends for his rockrider 520 and he got me the same set but in gold and reduced for my rockrider 540 for only 4 quid fifty, so ill see if they go with the orange on my bike and he picked me up a pair of riding glasses too so i dont get bugs in my eyes :smile:

oh last week i got myself a deore front derailuer which meant dad could replace the tourney one on his bike with the altus one from mine :smile:

so got x7 back and deore front :smile:

tonyw

went to ikea and replaced rucksack i take out with a bright orange luminous one for 5 quid been told to stop buying stuff OR ELSE i'm going to get it by my better half

raleighnut

Legendary Member
dad picked up a pair of red aluminum bling. quick releases, bolts etc even cable ends for his rockrider 520 and he got me the same set but in gold and reduced for my rockrider 540 for only 4 quid fifty, so ill see if they go with the orange on my bike and he picked me up a pair of riding glasses too so i dont get bugs in my eyes :smile:

oh last week i got myself a deore front derailuer which meant dad could replace the tourney one on his bike with the altus one from mine :smile:

so got x7 back and deore front :smile:
That's what happens with my upgrades too.:biggrin:

Top Bottom