What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Bought some Pendleton lights in Halfords today.
Collecting my new Pashley bike next week and wanted something a bit old fashioned but lightweight.
Doubt I'll rely on these alone though will probably pop another set of lights on when it's dark and certainly have rear flashing light. Safety first and all that :smile:. View attachment 115403
I do like the cage around the rear lamp, good idea

OP
OP
Dark46

Dark46

Veteran
With money Christmas I have bought a Hope R4 front light, it's truly amazing!
Talk about see and be seen.

Attachments

• DSC_0143.JPG
    DSC_0143.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 53

Ian193

Über Member
Bought a new continental gator skin hardshell tyre for my back wheel as the one on there has a pretty nasty cut from some glass that I didn't see on the cycle path when I punctured before Christmas don't want to risk using the cut one and getting more punctures

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
2 Castelli Jerseys, Ultegra 6700 Brakes, 2 sets of Kool Stop Brake pads, DHB Windproof Gloves, 2 pairs of LG Oslo Airzone Thermal tights.

I bought an Cateye X3 for sh!ts and giggles a few weeks a go and holy lord is that thing bright!

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
2 x Vittoria Rubino 700c x 23 (treaded) and a set of SKS Raceblades, to turn the B'Twin into a commuter bike.

Plus one cycling cap for my matey to say "thanks" for the Picon Biere he gave me last week.

Levo-Lon

Guru
400mm seatpost from Superstar sale for 10quid delivered..
my reverb is away on a waranty claim..

new leg warmers for 5quid off ebay..the last 5quid pair were great and lasted well.

These, don't ask, I'm sat with a couple of random, fairly hot, women, in the slug and lettuce, on the Southbank ( it's a long long story), and they looked at me a bit strange when I just took this pic but I got these.

image.jpeg

I'm biting my lip to stop myself from looking like a total mental right now.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
These, don't ask, I'm sat with a couple of random, fairly hot, women, in the slug and lettuce, on the Southbank ( it's a long long story), and they looked at me a bit strange when I just took this pic but I got these.

View attachment 117313

I'm biting my lip to stop myself from looking like a total mental right now.
Just say "sorry about that but i do like a nice cleat " They will be putty in your hands . Jason , single , London .

Top Bottom