What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nothing as the LBS didn't have any inline barrel adjusters and my credit card has been blocked(someone somehow used the card no to order a ESPN catalogue:blink::huh::evil:)so will have to wait for the new one to arrive before I can get anything.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I got myself a pair of Shimano RT82 shoes. I'm very pleased with them,

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I bought a bike - does that count? It's a Felt F95 Junior 650c wheel road bike for my 10 year-old as he's about outgrown his current 24" wheel road bike.

Oh, and a rear wheel for the Raleigh Team as I sold the Raleigh bike I bought for the wheels to smokeysmoo. It'll need some work (was cheap) but should do the job.

Psychic biker

Mountain bike shorts as wife says that my Lycra shorts look like aim wearing a male nappy,and it's full.so after ride I can look normal as I load bike in van.

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene
I'm just about to order two new inner tubes, as I had two punctures today, one on the way in to work and the other on the way home. I dunno, you wait two years to get a puncture, and two arrive on the same day!

tfg71

alu water bottle from edinburgh coop , along with a under seat bag in their sale. got an edge 200 from aldi on sunday for 49.99 too :smile:

bikeman66

Just ordered a trusty Shimano UN 55 bottom bracket, a couple of new crank bolts and a new seat post for my daughter's bike. She 's off to Oxford Brookes University to study sport and exercise science next month, so I thought I had better service her bike before she goes. £30.00 all-in and she'll be good to go.

Good to know that Brookes offer an on site, free bike repair and service facility to cover basic requirements, which is good news for the less mechanically minded (like my daughter). Seems like a really good idea.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Cinelli cork world champion bar tape :becool:

prod55415_World%20Champ_NE_01?wid=500&hei=505.jpg

Onthedrops

Veteran
A Topeak medium size saddle bag as I'm sick of trying to cram stuff into my oh so small original bag.
A Cateye Nema rear light as an extra bit of rear visibility.

Next on the list may well be an Abus retractable cycle lock for cafe stops.

Mrs M

Guru
Bought some Pendleton lights in Halfords today.
Collecting my new Pashley bike next week and wanted something a bit old fashioned but lightweight.
Doubt I'll rely on these alone though will probably pop another set of lights on when it's dark and certainly have rear flashing light. Safety first and all that :smile:.
image.jpg

Top Bottom