What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
image.jpg
A wee bottle for the lovely Gloria :smile: (the bigger one doesn't fit) :angry:

Yorkyred

Regular
Went along to my local Halfords to pick up a topeak pump and on the way out noticed they had a clothing sale on. Looking through I suddenly noticed a Gore Bikeware Phantom 2 soft shell in white and black and a 42 in chest, perfect for me. In the sale as missing the detachable arms. So get this, original price £139,
Price after deducting another 10% with my British Cycling card
£18, now that's a bargain.

Mrs M

Guru
Went along to my local Halfords to pick up a topeak pump and on the way out noticed they had a clothing sale on. Looking through I suddenly noticed a Gore Bikeware Phantom 2 soft shell in white and black and a 42 in chest, perfect for me. In the sale as missing the detachable arms. So get this, original price £139,
Price after deducting another 10% with my British Cycling card
£18, now that's a bargain.
I have the ladies version in black and white, fabulous jacket.
At £18 unbelievable bargain :okay:.

Yorkyred

Regular
I have the ladies version in black and white, fabulous jacket.
At £18 unbelievable bargain :okay:.
They had another one there in a 38inch chest, same price and missing the arms so anyone around the Glasgow area might want to pop through if it's a fit for them. Can't see it hanging around long.

Tom B

Guru
32mm socket...

Gert Lush

Halfords - reserved it on click n collect during last weeks 10% off everything flash sale but had to wait for it to be delivered to the local store.
What with that and the 10% BC discount, it was a bit of a bargain...:okay:

Nice! I've been looking for one for a while, cheapest I found was £201. Missed another bargain through amazon where it was £190 including maps and sensors. I'm just biding my time.

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
Having a new bike has prompted lots of purchases.

Shorter stem (which I suspected in advance) new bottle cages and therefore some bidons because they seem to go walkabout. While I was doing that, a torque wrench fell in the basket.

Fast forward to Friday and I suspect a few other bits including Stan's Rim Tape and Sealant will fall into a real world basket at the Bike Show on Friday. Possibly a new Fat Lad At The Back long sleeve jersey too. I just can't resist...

Russell

Fast forward to Friday and I suspect a few other bits including Stan's Rim Tape and Sealant will fall into a real world basket at the Bike Show on Friday. Possibly a new Fat Lad At The Back long sleeve jersey too. I just can't resist...

Russell

My credit card is already quivering in advance of Friday;it may be paying for the following depending on what's there,

Wheelset(not that likely but if anyone has a good deal on,,,)
Rucksack(poss Alpkit)
Photochromic glasses
Tubeless tyres and tape etc to try on the Archetypes
Morgan Blue degreaser
Tau front lights from Alpkit
And anything else that might take my fancy

Top Bottom