What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Bought some downtube levers for the Falcon, just Suntour for the present time.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Whilst sat looking at this

D1178F96-CA97-413A-BBDE-BA3C52D76E45.jpeg

I have ordered a new set of suspension forks, rear rack, rack bag, baggy shorts and a new Jersey. The mrs hasn’t got a clue and she’s sitting next to me reading her book lol

Fitted an out front stem mount for the Garmin, like this but in black.,

Mount.png
Trouble is the 13mm spacers are made from some form of plastic, so when you tighten the stem bolts the spacer just gets crushed and it won't tighten enough to be safe :cursing: Or at least if you get it to a stage that feels OK the mount is lying funny because of the spacers or so mangled.

Had to take it back off to have a safe ride, but for what it cost I'll keep it and find an alternative spacer in stainless so I can safely refit it.

vickster

Legendary Member
I've just finally ordered some Ortlieb Bike Packer Plus panniers. Quite extravagant but they should do what I want and last a lifetime!

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Lidl have got cycling stuff on promotion this week, so I pushed out the boat and bought a £10 pair of Crivit pannier bags and a £4 pair of cycling gloves. Their track pumps are cheap as chips but I've already got one that's still going strong.

tom73

Guru
Bit of a bumper few days New track pump, New set of Wahoo sensors a present from Mrs for my N+1 , new set of tyres and tubes for said N+1
pair of castelli longs (on offer) size small and they fit result :wahhey:

Last edited:

razabbs

New set of legwear today; the previous shorts i bought were mountain bike shorts(only ones decathlon had in and I needed some quickly) I've bought some bib tights this time to see how they are :smile: Decathlon's selection seems to have gone down-hill over the last few years IMO

Tom B

Guru
It's been one of those weeks

New gear cables x2
New cable guide
Nail varnish (dropped the other)
New cable mount as for some reason the old one had gone sloppy
Innertubes .

Oh and some t**t stole my garmin 520 from work and I work somewhere that really shouldn't happen. So now shopping for a new garmin / garmin alike.

Last edited:
Top Bottom