What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TigerT

Veteran
Some 8nm Carbon blades for my Look Keo Pedals as I was struggling to get my right foot out of the right side with the standard ones. Also some small lights for commuting, just to make me a bit more visible.

Johnno260

Veteran
Thule 943 tow bar carrier.

Old dumb plum here hacksawed part of the rear bumper to get access to the 7 pin plug, to then realise it’s on a pivot and rotates down.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
£9 on a pair of mitts in Halfords.

The pair I put somewhere safe at the end of last summer will probably turn up now.
Would you friggin' believe it?

Got a pair of socks out of the cycle gear cupboard today and stuck to one of them by the Velcro straps were the mitts I'd turned the house upside down trying to find :banghead:

Zipp2001

Veteran
Well I picked up a new pair of slippers that attach to the bike.
upload_2019-5-12_19-55-41.png

Not for the bike, for MEEEEE !!!!

My old cycling helmet lining is past it, and the company have stopped making linings for that particular lid.

So I've bought a new hat, it was a choice between a Kask Mojito or a Catlike Whisper..............and the Catlike should be with me by the weekend.

C R

Guru
For me, but to use on the bike, my first set of padded shorts. I needed new shorts, so decided to try getting some mtb shorts with padded underpants. Judging by what I read here, I have been extremely lucky, as I haven't had any problems with my undercarriage despite never having used any padded shorts, however, having tried the padding for the first time today I can understand why they are so popular, it is like sitting on a cloud. :blush:

postman

Legendary Member
Does Dog Oil and hydration tablets count.Also waiting for Mrs P to come downstairs to buy off Ebay some Sports Fuel as mentioned on this wonderful helpful informative cycling site.
081139_A.jpg

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Ordered some Crank Brothers Stamp 1 flat pedals in very unadventurous black, ready for the new bike - which is a lovely burnt orange. I like grey pedals but no one makes decent grey composite pedals now.

3C3E3B39-4933-42C9-8821-1855FA3DDE32.jpeg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A pair of 32mm GP 4 Season tyres just in case, as my Vittoria Voyager Hypers are starting to get a bit worn and are no longer available in that size.

Top Bottom