What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Some jockey wheels for a bike that belongs to a lady down the road. I’ll fit them tomorrow.

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
I've splashed out on a posh B17 Special with copper rails and frame. Ooooooooooh!

Waiting for the proofide to soak in then I'll take it for its maiden voyage.
I'm not planning on butchering it like the old B17.

macp

Guru
In the past week Gordon has been very spoilt

Brompton medium messenger bag
Ergon GP3 grips
Joseph Kuosac bars
Tritec phone mount
Brompton extended seat stem

Just waiting for the helicopter tape and thats it ^_^

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
New 'Goose' cycling shorts... and second hand 'as new' m520 clipless pedals for the tandem.

[A new tandem next, so will be looking to sell our trusty old Viking as soon as we can get down to Gargrave.]

DSK

4 wheel bearings from ....... Hambini

gavgav

Guru
An extra pair of fingerless cycling gloves, on offer from Amazon. I needed a third pair, as I’m finding, with the amount of rides I’m doing at the moment and the need to wash them after after every ride, due to the risk of something nasty being on them, that 2 pairs just aren’t enough.

johnnyb47

Guru
I bought a floor bike stand today from Aldi for £8 or 9. (can't remember exactly.
I keep my bike parked up in the kitchen up against the radiator and the paint on the rad i starting to get scratched by the peddles.. This bike stand is a great little thing.. The foot print is really small but it keeps the bike very stable. As the peddles are free moving in the stand its easy to clean in and around the drive chain now. Well pleased with it

Top Bottom