What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NotAsGoodAsMyBike

Ordered some 700c 26mm Rene Herse Cayuse Pass tyres from Sven Cycles.

Thought I’d try the supple casing type tyres that Bicycle Quarterly magazine raves on about. Given the cost, I hope to fit them to my best bike (currently has 23mm Conti 4000 GP), if they don’t fit I’ll put them on my fixed (currently has 25mm Conti 4 seasons)

Low Gear Guy

Veteran
I bought a bottom bracket and the last remaining seven speed chain at the local bike shop.

Caad Alak

I bought a bbb bell to wrap around a ritchey superlogic curve handlebar that sits in a superlogic stem thats attached to a caad 12. I ride mainly cycle paths...

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Pedals from a sound dude on ebay..

IMG_0377.JPG

.. and a cycling cap from Prendas Cyclismo - my first foray into the field and while great at stopping my slaphead from burning it' also quite warm so will probably have to be relegated to spring / autumn use. That aside I love the colour (it matches my base layer), the retro commie eastern-bloc theme and can't argue for a fiver posted :smile:

IMG_0387.JPG

ukbabz

Über Member
A new chain for the turbo trainer bike (oops snapped my last one)

A Garmin 530 to replace my ageing (and cracked) 810

Shearwater Missile

Über Member
VoltX tinted bifocals. They are brilliant on the bike. I can now read the cateye computer, result ! Somebody had recommended these on another post somewhere. I bought a second clear pair for Mrs S. May buy a third yellow pair for the winter months.

Top Bottom