What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Zingano

Pair of Ex Display Endura FS260-Pro Thermo Womens Cycling Tights size S for 15 quid plus postage from fleaBay, RRP is 90 quid. They’re replacing a pair of size M bibs from the same manufacturer I bought last year that turned out to be massive. Unlike my usual issue with cycle clothing where the M only just fits an anorexic weasel.

sasquath

Benek corn best feature is flushability.

For bike I got myself direct drive turbo trainer, wheel-on one is apparently generating unbearably annoying noises and stresses the cats out...
9speed cassette.
Aldi toolset to put cassette on said trainer.
Screen mounting bracket to hang zwift screen on the wall.

pjd57

Veteran
New front light.
My old ones were only lasting about an hour.
I'm guessing sitting in the house for almost 18 months during lockdown did nothing for the battery life.
Still getting used to being out at night again.

Reactions: C R

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Stuff for my single speed commuter tank

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Quite a few bits:
  • A Dura-Ace 7900 front derailleur for the NeilPryde TT bike frame I'm building. I've a 10-speed disc and want to keep it swappable with my son's TT bike.
  • A pair of NOS 500A tyres for the Dawes Kingpin no. 3 to finish that off.
  • A carbon front wheel as it was cheap.
  • Two rear USB lights, that'll get here eventually.
  • Some bits from the Freewheel Hump sale, plus some socks they had on sale from Madison.
  • Plus my LBS supplied some tyres and a bottom bracket for my son's new Ridley.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Little order from PX. 2 x 50p end caps for my 3TTT Status stem on my Ribble - just as spares - The original cap cracked years ago, and was glued. PX had some so I bought 1 a year or two ago. They've got them again, so I've got a couple for the spares bin, in-case the new one cracks at any point - the stem is no longer made.

Also a tool holder 'bottle pack' - come in handy for the bits and bobs in my panniers. 1 x set of lock on grips - my commuter grips start to rotate in the wet - time to change. None of the bits were over £4.99 and the total order was £27, so I've got something else that I've forgotten about ! :whistle:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Little order from PX. 2 x 50p end caps for my 3TTT Status stem on my Ribble - just as spares - The original cap cracked years ago, and was glued. PX had some so I bought 1 a year or two ago. They've got them again, so I've got a couple for the spares bin, in-case the new one cracks at any point - the stem is no longer made.

Also a tool holder 'bottle pack' - come in handy for the bits and bobs in my panniers. 1 x set of lock on grips - my commuter grips start to rotate in the wet - time to change. None of the bits were over £4.99 and the total order was £27, so I've got something else that I've forgotten about ! :whistle:
If fitting new grips use a quick squirt of Hairspray as a lubricant/adhesive and actually the cheaper the better

Top Bottom