What is the most you have ever spent on a new bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On One Ti456 £2500 over 5 years ago.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
My employer wrote me a letter stating they had overpaid the UK taxman on my behalf - scorchio! I immediately invested in a Colnago C60 with Campag Record and Shamal Ultra's, but have a hankering for a set of Bora Ultra's. If you want a good deal on a C60 then Maestro Mike Perry is your man!

£1K on a Planet X pro carbon - they are actually cheaper now than then.
The Xtracycle Giant Escape has had money slowly spent on it over several years to get to it's present configuration (£200+ recently fo convert to a Nexus hub & chainset). Would cost more than the Planet X to build up in one go.

DEFENDER01

Über Member
Why is that?
Making lots of £££££s
It was only meant light heartily no offence.:surrender:

I have a couple at the £1k mark, (Challenge Hurricane, Airnimal and Rohloff equipped Birdy) three just over the £2k mark (Catrike Expedition with Rohloff and the two Thorns with Rohloff and S&S couplings) and two over the £3k ( the two Gekkos, one with Rohloff and one with Bionx), but the most expensive was the fully equipped Rohloff Kettwiesel which came in at just over £4k

Slioch

Guru
I have a couple at the £1k mark, (Challenge Hurricane, Airnimal and Rohloff equipped Birdy) three just over the £2k mark (Catrike Expedition with Rohloff and the two Thorns with Rohloff and S&S couplings) and two over the £3k ( the two Gekkos, one with Rohloff and one with Bionx), but the most expensive was the fully equipped Rohloff Kettwiesel which came in at just over £4k

:ohmy:

loadsamoney-300x286.jpg

^_^

Top Bottom