What`s your mileage target for 2019?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
View attachment 443867
Are you sure it's not 1873 ?

It may well be if Sustrans close the Bath-Bristol Railway Path again for maintenance causing me a detour.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
No real target - I've simply set myself a 5ok figure for the Lunacy Challenge and I'll see how I get on.

I used to get really motivated by targets but as I've got older I've noticed that I get very demotivated if I miss them, thus rendering them counter productive.

pjd57

Veteran
Didn't set any targets for the year, but due to the good weather ( well partly ) I got past 1000 miles so far.

If my lungs and heart allow it, my target for 2019 is to get my leg over the cross-bar after far too long out of the saddle :cycle:

straas

Matt
My loose aim is 5000km.

I'm attempting to ride further than the previous month until July at least - I've got a graph going with month by month distances from 2017 till now and a little graphical output.

Wouldn't mind a couple of centuries and will aim to better my furthest ride (currently 179km)

Not too bothered if things go astray.

Thomson

Cycle to work 99% off the time and get out more than last year in the summer. As long as I continue to enjoy it :-)

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Its been a really mild winter here in London. I've had no snow where I live, unlike this time last year when I lost a week of cycling due to the 'beast from the east'. I've been out in shorts and shirt sleeves all week and may have developed a slight tan by the weekend:eek:, I have to remind myself its still February. As a result of the mild weather I've managed nearly 1500 miles so far this year, so if the weather gods behave for the rest of the year, I might make 10,000 miles for the year. But really my only target is to cycle more than I drive, which I have done for the last 3 years.

Top Bottom