Whats your average speed over a ten mile time trial ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I know that and you know that :laugh:
I might go and put a deposit on it today :secret:
Its a good machine, but change the saddle for a proper TT one, your b*lls will thank you for it

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I decided to just go and buy it but it seems the bike doesn't fit me today . Odd that as it was ok yesterday on the turbo trainer . Anyway I was told I could pay now and go back for a bike fit on Saturday . When I said I wanted to set it up myself I was told that wasn't recommended . So I farked off with my cash :hello:

jowwy

I decided to just go and buy it but it seems the bike doesn't fit me today . Odd that as it was ok yesterday on the turbo trainer . Anyway I was told I could pay now and go back for a bike fit on Saturday . When I said I wanted to set it up myself I was told that wasn't recommended . So I farked off with my cash :hello:
I bought mine through Evans cycles and set it myself, they can't make you have a fitting

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I bought mine through Evans cycles and set it myself, they can't make you have a fitting
That's true . I guess they must get a few quid from the fitting .? It was clear if I paid I wasn't leaving with a bike .
It was a good deal but I have the TCR to train on and given I was going to take the shiv to the giant shop to get set up anyway I think I will probably shop giant again and cut out the bullshit . Getting an extra small into the country might be tough though .
Or just build my own one up ?

jowwy

That's true . I guess they must get a few quid from the fitting .? It was clear if I paid I wasn't leaving with a bike .
It was a good deal but I have the TCR to train on and given I was going to take the shiv to the giant shop to get set up anyway I think I will probably shop giant again and cut out the bullshit . Getting an extra small into the country might be tough though .
Or just build my own one up ?
Im building up my own Ti disc when the frame arrives mid february, its a very satisfying way of getting everything you want without always looking for upgrades. Some cracking TT frames out there thats for sure

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Im building up my own Ti disc when the frame arrives mid february, its a very satisfying way of getting everything you want without always looking for upgrades. Some cracking TT frames out there thats for sure
where is your frame coming from ?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
C

Custom built by ceillo rosso
Very nice !
I'm at a bit of a loss now as to what tt bike would be good for me to try out .
Where has that @Mr Haematocrit fella gone ?

Top Bottom