What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Sticking with BP's; next one = London Sightseer.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Ahead of the Fairies 300 on 1st July, I've just taken delivery of a couple of new sprockets - 17t and 19t. Combined with my 48t chainring, this will give me a primary gear of 74.5 inches (48x17), which should be good for tanking along on Romney Marsh, as well as rolling over the more undulating sections, with a bail-out option of 66.6 inches (48x19) on the flip side if my legs get tired.

This is essentially a practice ride for the Fenland Friends 600, which I also intend to tackle on fixed (never done longer than 400 on fixed before).

Last edited:

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
Mine is going to be an organisers' ride of the Buzzard/Exe-Buzzard 600.

Which will give me an SR entirely of organiser's rides. But I might pad it out a bit later on.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Route sheet check of my calendar 200.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Tomorrow is ACB’s Avon Cycleway 130. I’m tagging on some extra kilometres either end to make it my first ECE 200.

Makes for an adventure and it’s nice to leave the work truck behind. Exactly a year ago at the same event I managed to smash the driver’s front window. Parked under a sycamore and it got covered in honeydew. When I wound down the window, it jammed and I forced it causing it to smash.

Top Bottom