What's your next Audax?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thinking of entering the Fairies Fall Foray, on Sunday 1st October. No route details on the AUK page but judging by the controls, it looks promising - and nicely scenic...
http://www.aukweb.net/events/detail/17-188/

Have done it the past few years and its a great ride. I Usually ride down, do the 100km and ride back home again. Makes a good 250k anyway.

Last edited:

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Well done @Lilliburlero on completing his Audax

Thanks buddy :thumbsup:. It was a tough one, but well worth the effort :bicycle:

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I'm planning on doing the sister event: Slaughtered in the Cotswolds 200, but I've been issued a smackaroo of a chest infection. I'm working through it and cross fingers I'll see you there.
Nice one. I hope you shift it alright. I'm told this is a very hilly Audax.. organiser questioned whether Robert would manage it, but he's climbed Pena Cabarga, and been up the Kirkstone Pass three times (OK not all in one ride) so fingers crossed. It'd be good to see you again.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Nice one. I hope you shift it alright. I'm told this is a very hilly Audax.. organiser questioned whether Robert would manage it, but he's climbed Pena Cabarga, and been up the Kirkstone Pass three times (OK not all in one ride) so fingers crossed. It'd be good to see you again.

Hah! Will hasn't seen Robert fly past us geriatrics up the lumps! He'll be fine. Lemsip, in the meantime, are sponsoring me through this week. I'm fighting the good fight.

Tilley

Über Member
I'm signed up for Tasty Cheddar and have just developed a sore throat, drinking lots in an attempt to flush away any potential cold bugs, as I also have a flu jab on Thursday. Trying not to feel doomed.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Never made it onto the Slaughtered in the Cotswolds 200. Chest infection kept me in bed. Working on sorting my pathetic self out before this weekend's Tasty Cheddar. Anyone else?

Hope you are better in time. We can't do the TC this year :sad: unfortunately. Robert did very well on the 165km Cotswolds route, took all the hills in his stride, even the 20% coming up out of Dursley he was first to the top. He's on about doing more...

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
I've signed up for a couple more out of Tewkesbury to complete my Metric Century a Month Challenge. (4th Nov the "Theo Nelson" and 2nd Dec the "Once More Unto Agincourt"). Nice to see a few more 100km audaxes late in the season. I'm sure a few years back they sort of petered out at this time of year and there were mostly only 200s and 400s after October.

Top Bottom