What's your OCD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BearPear

Veteran
Brahan said:
Regarding the toilet roll issue: The sheets MUST hang close to the back of the wall. I'll change it in someone's house if incorrect, as for whether it touches the wall or not, well you just fold it the 'wall side' in.

Nooo, this is so wrong. The paper falls over the front of the roll, away from the wall, everyone knows that :sad:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
ChrisKH said:
Well that's what I do. Seems perfectly reasonable.

Exactly. Some people who are lazy think that doing things 'properly' = OCD. On the other hand, there's Noodley...

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My God, what a bunch of nutters! I had no idea...

I'm particularly struck by the number of people fussy about volumes being at even numbers. I thought it was bonkers at the first mention, but it never occurred to me that others would share it...

Seriously though, you're all unhinged. No offense.

postman

Legendary Member
Will you please keep your place mat straight and your knife ,fork and spoon square to the said mat .

Nurse more medication please .

tyred

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:
If I'm washing up in the sink, I always rinse the soapy water off the washed items before I place them on the drying rack. I was told that this was 'very OCD', but I'd argue that I hate having dried, soapy streaks on cutlery, plates, glasses etc and I hate taking a sip from a mug to find it tastes of washing-up liquid that dried on the rim. :biggrin:

Apart from that, I'm normal and rather shocked at the nutjobs I'm sharing a forum with :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I would consider that perfectly sensible. They are easier to dry when the soap is removed.

Arch

Married to Night Train
simonali said:
Have to open crisp packets the right way up.

Good god, would anyone do otherwise? I had no idea that counted as OCD...

Oh, that reminds me. When I have a bag of peanuts in the pub, I eat all the half ones first, and leave the ones still stuck together as whole to the end.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Arch said:
Oh, that reminds me. When I have a bag of peanuts in the pub, I eat all the half ones first, and leave the ones still stuck together as whole to the end.

Thats just reminded me of another one, when eating M&M's I take them all out and sort them into lines of colours before eating.

betty swollocks

large member
Only one that I can think of: Mugs!
They have to have straight, parallel sides. Hate convex or concave sides and I simply refuse to drink out of ones which taper!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I pushed a stranger in front of a bus only last week. Bastard was asking for it. Don't make me a nutter tho', do it?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cooking dinner tonight, I thought of another. I often put black olives in my pasta dishes, I buy a big jar of them in brine.

When I make a sauce, I pick 8 olives out, and cut each in half - 16 halves. Then I can eat two pieces before they go in the sauce. No more than two, or that might leave 13 halves.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Well, I only scored 5/40 on the test, and yet I still have this strange compulsion to set Dell and Claudine straight on this web forum I can't stay away from ...

Top Bottom