Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Tease.. lol

Fantastic wheels

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
They have now been fitted

20130904_190918-1.jpg
20130904_190932-1.jpg
20130904_190948-1.jpg

Nice wheels. Presumably you are still waiting for new tyres to arrive? Hence the reason for the GP4 seasons...? The Conti is a good, sturdy winter tyre, but it's a shame to be negating some of the benefits that the 202s potentially offer by fitting heavy winter tyres that won't do justice to the (high) cost of the wheels. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jowwy

Nice wheels. Presumably you are still waiting for new tyres to arrive? Hence the reason for the GP4 seasons...? The Conti is a good, sturdy winter tyre, but it's a shame to be negating some of the benefits that the 202s potentially offer by fitting heavy winter tyres that won't do justice to the (high) cost of the wheels. Just my opinion.
heavy tyres - they only weigh about 220grammes as they are folders not wire bead

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Yes, but it's like using dumper tyres on a Ferrari. A set of GP4000S, Open Corsa or Veloflex would make more sense, especially if these are 'best' wheels, which I presume they are.
gp4000s have already been ordered just awaiting delivery - so will use 4seasons for now

Top Bottom