Where to wash ur bike in London? (free or paid service)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Where do u guys wash ur bike?
In my garden (occasionally). With a bucket of water and some muc off.

Not rocket science ;)

If you can't do this (for some bizarre reason), saying where you are in London would be helpful, it's a big place ;)

Google brings up some hits...bike wash service london

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
what the farking retarded answer is this.

It's a fairly standard type of ... joke :rolleyes:

vickster

Legendary Member
Because some folk don't have a drive, garage, water supply like some of us do.

I won't comment about your use of language, but expect to be 'killed to death'...
It clearly doesn't rain as much in London as in Manchester, but we can access water fairly freely through taps in residences (not just from stand pipes in the street) :whistle: we can use buckets for the purpose of catching the water

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I don't live in London, I have ample space to pick where I wash my bike off - I usually put the MTB over the on the 'side garden' to hose the bugger off, so the mud goes on the grass with lovely extra 'nutrients', then move it nearer the drive so I can then do a soapy wash, and strip it down.. then hose the drive off. Not something you get in central london easily...

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't live in London, I have ample space to pick where I wash my bike off - I usually put the MTB over the on the 'side garden' to hose the bugger off, so the mud goes on the grass with lovely extra 'nutrients', then move it nearer the drive so I can then do a soapy wash, and strip it down.. then hose the drive off. Not something you get in central london easily...
The OP doesn't say he or she lives in Central London and if he or she does, it probably doesn't get that muddy ;)

Top Bottom