YIKES! Specialized Recall - fingers crossed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Yeah I've emailed to ask as it seems that places like Evans and CyclesUK are only interested in their own customers .

I'm hoping Specialized can help over email. If not i will call them after work!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yeah I've emailed to ask as it seems that places like Evans and CyclesUK are only interested in their own customers .

I'm hoping Specialized can help over email. If not i will call them after work!
Specialized will tell any dealer to take your bike without question and fix it . Dont deal with the shop deal with Specialized :okay:
To add to this .
Thank Specialized for making you aware of the problem and for sorting it out . Say that sending the whole bike back to the dealer you bought it from is a hassle and cost for everyone involved and it would be far easier to take the bike to a local to you dealer to be fixed .
They should give you a list of dealers that are local if you add your postcode .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
I will wait to hear from Specialized today and see what they suggest. They have always come across very informative and helpful - so I am hoping they can help me again now!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I forgot to add to this thread, I ended up being fast tracked to Cycles UK in town - so no need to send my pride and joy off in a box to Sheepsville.

I dropped it off on Tuesday so hopefully will have my baby back by the weekend :bicycle::wub:

Which branch Charlotte? If Maidstone, they are really good in there.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
@ianrauk - Yes! Maidstone! It was either there or Canterbury and Maidstone is easier to get to! I am so excited to get it back.

Just need a new spine and hips and we are all good for duathlon season :wacko:

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
OMG! They just called me to say it's ready!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

bpsmith

Veteran
Good to hear it’s finally back on the road. Enjoy!

Will overlook the racist “Sheepsville” comment. ;)

bpsmith

Veteran
I love Wales - just not when I may have had to send my bike back there :laugh: :wub:

I took it out the moment I got home - it felt amazing, mum came with me - we did around 9.2 miles so that was a nice start :bicycle:
That’s alright then. Part time racist. :smile:

More importantly, it sounds like you’re chuffed, so we expect plenty more miles of training to come.

Top Bottom