YOU can get slower at cycling! Here's how.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Woohoo 10/10 for me. I keep telling myself it's just a bit of fun and fitness but I still try too hard on most rides.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
12. Don't ! ;)

Deffo slowed down after breaking my spine, but it changed my life style - I stopped commuting by bike. So my riding was then turbo, and after work when possible/weekends.

Things are on the up now with WFH as I can 'commute' from home to home, at a far more humane time of day !

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
13. Wear a cape

So much to learn, I'm already following the rule about not wearing your undies INSIDE your bib tights. With a cape as well, I'll really be flying...

The no undies inside bib tights rule is absolute codswallop. I wear underpants to keep my chamois in good condition and when I commuted I used to wear the same pair of bibs all week. Your nether regions just adapt to it and harden up. It also keeps my William tucked up and out the way of danger. However I will point out, it is specifically underpants (A/y fronts) and I don’t wear boxers or trunks as the legs would come up and rub and that would be uncomfortable - keep them for casual dress!

Top Bottom