Your favourite guitar solo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I think everyone must agree this has to go down in the annals of guitar solos as one of the very best (played at #11 of course);

View: https://youtu.be/ikHQT6mluhk

Last edited:

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Eddie Van Halen was groundbreaking at the time, still is, just IMVHO.

Randy Rhodes was awesome, shame he got in a light aircraft with a coke-head pilot, whilst touring with Ozzy, and ended his life so prematurely, more so when he hated flying..

Like David Gilmour a lot too, not as flash, but more feeling. Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Money, Comfortably Numb etc.

Angus Young and Tony Iommi are also up there and the guy out of the Scorpions, Matthias Jabs is an excellent guitarist too.

I've got like the music to like the guitarist, could never get away with other really good technical guitarists, such as Steve Vai or Joe Satriani etc, just didn't like the music at all..

Eddie Van Halen was groundbreaking at the time, still is, just IMVHO.

Randy Rhodes was awesome, shame he got in a light aircraft with a coke-head pilot, whilst touring with Ozzy, and ended his life so prematurely, more so when he hated flying..

Like David Gilmour a lot too, not as flash, but more feeling. Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Money, Comfortably Numb etc.

Angus Young and Tony Iommi are also up there and the guy out of the Scorpions, Matthias Jabs is an excellent guitarist too.

I've got like the music to like the guitarist, could never get away with other really good technical guitarists, such as Steve Vai or Joe Satriani etc, just didn't like the music at all..

Aye aye and I will chuck this one in the metal pot....

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Neil Young can be a bit chaotic but I think that this is amazingly good.
Like a Hurricane.
[media]

]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDyTcDqW7kU[/media]

Top Bottom