2013 Audax plans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
New season's ambitions:

5AAA points
5 x 200km rides
500km Randonneur award
500km Brevet award
1000km Brevet award
2000km Brevet award

Already done 40% of 500km Brevet award, 20% of 1000km Brevet awardand 10% of 2000km Brevet award.

Should have the 500km Brevet award by mid November.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
In August, I signed up for the ACE250: http://www.alpineclassic.com.au/images/stories/maps/audax alpine classic roadmap.pdf. In the above PDF, the 250km route is from Bright and counterclockwise around the looping part of the route map, so covers Mt Hotham, Falls Creek and Tawonga Gap. It has approx. 4600m of climbing.
If I survive it :laugh:, I'll let you all know how it went. Don't know about the rest of the year, but it will most likely be similar to this year, i.e. long km and lots of hills and mountains.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I've just got myself a shiny new Audax UK membership which means I now need to get my money's worth next year. I'm definitely starting with the one on the 25th November as I've someone to do it with and plan the rest from there, providing I'm no dead by the 26th November.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Is that the equivalent of getting fit purely by having a gym membership but not actually using it? :blush:

Exactly :thumbsup:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I haven't decided yet. My heart wants to have a go at LEL, my head is telling me I'm stupid.

I've so far got a group perm in December (Two Battles) and a 200 in March (When I'm 64) on my list, but I'll be adding more soon :smile:

Top Bottom