2013 Audax plans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I have zero interest in point's, this is just for a bit of fun, a day out with club mates, audax is not my bag really.

I notice its sold out so must be popular.

If your not a regular Audaxer you may not realize that the Eureka is one of the few Audaxes that still require you to have mudguards.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I notice its sold out so must be popular.

If your not a regular Audaxer you may not realize that the Eureka is one of the few Audaxes that still require you to have mudguards.

Thanks for the heads up, I have SKS Raceblade long's fitted, these give full coverage.

I only just realised that this audax is this weekend, oop's! Need a new set of cleats and brake blocks ordering and fitting before Sunday!

There will be about 10 of us from the club doing it, should be a good day out.

Anyone on here doing this one?

Philip Whiteman

Über Member
My 2013 plans, having learnt of someone attempting to gain the Club's Audax Trophy from myself, my objectives are not to loose it! I am starting spit venom and gaining an obsessiveness beyond rational comprehension.

sep1988

Booked in for first Audax early December - 50k. Looking forward to it but will be looking to do the 100k + rides in 2013. Something to work towards over the winter.

Falwheeler

Booked in for first Audax early December - 50k. Looking forward to it but will be looking to do the 100k + rides in 2013. Something to work towards over the winter.
Is that the Ed's Mince Pie and Mulled Wine ride, if so I'll see you there. As for next years 100km ride, you should have a look at the Cornish 100 organised by my club, Falmouth Wheelers, worth entering just for the food after

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I'm booked on a group perm on 1st December from Tamworth.

sep1988

Is that the Ed's Mince Pie and Mulled Wine ride, if so I'll see you there. As for next years 100km ride, you should have a look at the Cornish 100 organised by my club, Falmouth Wheelers, worth entering just for the food after

Hello Falwheeler. Yes thats the mince pie and mulled wine ride, apparently a very nice one ! I am also a member of Falmouth Wheelers... we may have already met !

Dave Crampton

I've got 2 200's under my belt. I've entered the Snow Roads and will be entering the Berwick & Beatock 400 from Dalmeny and the 600 Deeside Lass also from Dalmeny.

Top Bottom