ABC Towns and Villages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
O and P today. No Q within range today.

upload_2019-6-23_11-4-5.png

upload_2019-6-23_11-2-59.png

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
IMG_20190623_120700.jpg
IMG_20190623_121238.jpg

IMG_20190623_122026.jpg
MNO ...

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
I got my I yesterday.
Got home and found my phone hadn't actually photographed it. Good job it was only a few miles from home, so I can do it again when it stops raining. I'll make bloody sure the photo for my J gets taken properly when I do that, it's a looong ride. With hills.
Checked the camera this time!
Iron Action
upload_2019-6-23_13-41-46.png

Alveston, Berkeley, Cromhall, Dunkirk, Easton Grey, Falfield, Gloucester, Hillesley, Iron Action

iandg

Legendary Member
I've been stuck at Q for ages waiting for my fitness to improve or the incessant westerly gale to abate, but neither seem to be happening fast so unlike all previous ABCs this ride did not start and end at home. Mrs C was going to see her mother so I got her to go the scenic route and cadged a lift to Carnwath to ride the 50 miles home from there. Five miles south of Carnwath is Quothquan. (bonus surely for having two qs). I'd checked it out on streetview, so imagine my horror to find the sign had gone - it was actually still there, just detached from its pole and half hidden in the undergrowth. I carried on to the other end of the village, where despite having been elevated some numpty has still managed to hit the sign. In today's brief sojourn in South Lanarkshire I'm afraid I didn't see any evidence of either thriving or safe driving.

View attachment 469156

I'm on P next which I should manage on this Wednesday's Cycling UK meet-up ride. Googled Q and spotted this as my nearest - about a 100 mile round trip :smile:

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Got my X

IMG_20190624_094507.jpg

And Y today. The Y could very well be yet another bye.

IMG_20190624_101751.jpg

Top Bottom