Bad manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Surely your post is no different from gbb? A sort reverse xenophobia!!
I thought that too. I quote REAL experiences, Glenn uses hypothetical arguements to support his point of view because he doesnt like my observations. Doesnt really make sense.
No problem, its a discussion...not something to get worked up about.

I thought that too. I quote REAL experiences, Glenn uses hypothetical arguements to support his point of view because he doesnt like my observations. Doesnt really make sense.
No problem, its a discussion...not something to get worked up about.

Nope, you have your experience, I have mine, but the problem is more your racist labelling.

XENOPHOBIC where did you to school. They are the same race as us.

You think racism against Poles among Brits isn't possible?

SD1

You think racism against Poles among Brits isn't possible?
Correct, Poles are the same race as us, so not racism xenophobia. The mere suggestion that they are not the same race as us is also xenophobic... or is it racism!!! Battery about to run out, talk latter....or is it rant later!!!!!

gbb

Legendary Member
Nope, you have your experience, I have mine, but the problem is more your racist labelling.
Racist labelling Implies a hatred, not in my case.
You really have to accept that some of us CAN see nationalistic or 'race' traits without there being a hatred toward them. Ive worked among east europeans for 15 years, I can see thwir good traits, bad traits and just different traits. Just as when I worked in Cyprus, talking in depth to one particular guy I spent time with, he elaborated the difference between Greeks and Cypriots. Greeks are generally all about 'face', determined not to appear weak, they will argue, they will shout...Cypriots, in his words are far more likely to shrug their shoulders and carry on, nothing to get upset about.

Traits, patterns of begaviour etc etc...to recognise and accept them doesnt make you racist.

You said or implied they were ignorant in your earlier post. Anyway who reported that, the Polish Express (UK edition!!)

When are you claiming I implied Poles were rude? It's a shame you didn't read the link, the research is from the Centre for Academic Researchhere is no such paper as the Polish Express.

Racist labelling Implies a hatred, not in my case.
You really have to accept that some of us CAN see nationalistic or 'race' traits without there being a hatred toward them. Ive worked among east europeans for 15 years, I can see thwir good traits, bad traits and just different traits. Just as when I worked in Cyprus, talking in depth to one particular guy I spent time with, he elaborated the difference between Greeks and Cypriots. Greeks are generally all about 'face', determined not to appear weak, they will argue, they will shout...Cypriots, in his words are far more likely to shrug their shoulders and carry on, nothing to get upset about.

Traits, patterns of begaviour etc etc...to recognise and accept them doesnt make you racist.

You applied prejorative, racist labelling. You claimed people behave rudely because they are Eastern Europeans. That's very silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom