Bad manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
I'm getting to the stage that I hope someone bad mannered enough tells them to STFU
Too late, I already got bored. This is cafe...we're a bit more relaxed in here.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I met my elder daughter for lunch yesterday and she was telling me some stories about how rude people are to her at work - she is at Uni and works at McDonalds to earn some money. I was stunned at just how rude people were.

She reported that she frequently tells people she is not serving them due to their rudeness and appalling attitude. She most usually asks a colleague to serve them and informs the customer the reason why. She has on occasion asked people to leave. Initially this did not find favour with the management but they are now 100% behind this approach.
Excellent work by the young Marmion!
The young Foodies were forever coming back from their part-time work in Waitrose complaining about how rude the customers were and often the 'posher' they were the worst their demands as if they were entitled to another level of service.

screenman

Legendary Member
I have been riding my bike, why would anyone not do so.

SD1

Nope, I'm saying if a new poster pops up and starts lying about what people have posted, invents stuff they never said and refuse to explain why then it's interesting. Nothing to do with you disagreeing. It's your dishonesty.
Soooo if you have posted say a .......100 times you can lie?
You really need to think through what you type ....basically you said I haven't got a right to a view because I haven't been here long enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom