BKool - Virtual LEJoG - 2017/18

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I've brought the trainer down from the loft so a lot warmer now in the dining room didn't want to risk it again up there
I've got mine downstairs in the spare room, but with the fan on (to keep the sweat at bay .... nice!) it was creating a chill draft straight down my chest. Tried riding with no fan but then I was just overheating. Can't win :banghead: Just had to make sure not to push too hard and keep my breathing relaxed. Bit wheezy now but should settle down :okay: Legs, on the other hand, need a lot more time to recover :cry:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Whomever generated these stages needs their a kick to the most painful region. There seems to be a habit putting a nasty steeep climb straight from the off. Stg 11 has 3k of 7-11% from the start. There is a short respite at about 900m but it doesn't last long.

theboxers

I'm still in the Dartmoor National Park! Have to try and do CG4 tomorrow, then if i have time to Le Jog 6 ... else it's Sunday
I was really trying to get the first 15 done by new year. That ain't gonna happen :cursing:. Legs are starting to feel a little :boxing::B). I've got stg 13 tomorrow, 14 on new years eve and 15 on new years day. Depends on call out on when I end up doing them :unsure:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm stuck in Dartmoor too! .... I'm trying to decide to do the next 3 or 4 stages of leLog on Sunday or try and improve mt CG3 time ... Hmmmm
If I was in the same boat, blast a fast time on CG3 then do a couple of relaxing lejogs :okay: That's what I'll do, a fast CG4 then if anything left I'll try Lejog 6 again.

theboxers

I see’d you’d did’d it...

I’ve set up a new LEJoG group with stages 16-30 all ready for you TB.. I tried to add a new league to the existing group but it wouldn’t publish it due to date clashes. I had to delete it and do it all again.. :cursing:

16-30 here http://www.bkool.com/league/showActualLeague/244290

It all starts again tomorrow :rofl:

:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:
index.jpg

And I've fallen for it :banghead:

:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I’ve just completed stage 16 which is very very unpleasant. It was my first ride back after Christmas away and it hurt. Just to add salt into the wound... it’s in 2D... OMG... 18 very dull miles... oh and by the way, there’s a cheeky little 21% climb at the end. xx(

Good luck

Top Bottom