Cycling Jersey.. Yay or Nay?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big_Dave

The unlikely Cyclist
I really fault I see the link between team kit and being an imposter!?!

How often do you see the Pro's around your way guys? Scratch that, when was the last time you saw a Team jersey and looked real hard to see if they were a Pro? ;)
I trying to say I would look like a idiot in team kit the size i am and on a bike from halfords;), put your gloves away:boxing: :thumbsup::cheers:

bpsmith

Veteran
I trying to say I would look like a idiot in team kit the size i am and on a bike from halfords;), put your gloves away:boxing: :thumbsup::cheers:

Misread the quoted post as being a new post, rather than the same post from before. Doh! :bicycle::banghead:

Digressing Somewhat;

Rosie the riveter is a huge icon in the rockabilly scene which I am part of, I have the tattoo's and general style of clothes in 'life'
I'm still kicking myself for missing (last Saturday, due to 'dad duties') a band, that I last saw about 20 years ago, that played less than a mile from my house!
Got some of their vinyl still!

Given the quote above, you'll know them
http://www.rockinatthehopetown.co.uk/

Co-incidentally, there's 'Rosie style' images with this link;

Torvi

mr poopmechanic
my club mate she has same cycling jersey as the OP wants to buy she always take it for group rides, im loving it always keeps you motivational buy it! :biggrin:

Top Bottom