Cycling Movie - Who's interested?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The title is a bit misleading so I will elaborate:
I am in the process of making a cycling movie similar to the ones done by MTBers like Danny Macaskill (well the ones featuring him). However, the movie will just feature me and my bike.

A detailled look at what the video will contain:
Get up and get the bike out of the garage, ride around a bit, do some nice moves, get some nice scenery, get some good sections of video, and finally return home.
There will be many different shots and angles however, I am doing the movie all on my own so dont moan if some of the pictures are a bit wobbly or fixed.

Just wondering who is interested in the idea and who would actually like to see it? I am currently putting together a trailer and will come out with the final vid in a few days.

What do you mean by nice moves?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Okay, thanks for the clarification. Given this clarification, I'm with jayonabike re. my interest in watching.

That's not to say that I think its not worth doing for yourself though!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Rob3rt, you didn't think Matthew was gonna do some stunts. You know, like riding his road bike on top of a fence, or dropping off a wall.

Get a video riding up the big hill in Prestatyn, or even down it.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Well no I didnt expect that, but there are plenty of interesting things people do with road bikes in video's that don't involve those things (and plenty that do), which is why I asked. I was unsure if by moves he was going to do something interesting or whether he meant riding through traffic or you know... mundane stuff.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Well no I didnt expect that, but there are plenty of interesting things people do with road bikes in video's that don't involve those things (and plenty that do), which is why I asked. I was unsure if by moves he was going to do something interesting or whether he meant riding through traffic or you know... mundane stuff.
As I was filming it myself and leaving my camera on the floor multiple times, I wouldnt feel secure enough leaving my camera on its own somewhere built up just to get a few seconds going through traffic.

The shots I have got are good enough though.

snorri

Legendary Member
The shots I have got are good enough though.

WE will be the judge of that.

:biggrin:

Manonabike

Über Member
The title is a bit misleading so I will elaborate:
I am in the process of making a cycling movie similar to the ones done by MTBers like Danny Macaskill (well the ones featuring him). However, the movie will just feature me and my bike.

A detailled look at what the video will contain:
Get up and get the bike out of the garage, ride around a bit, do some nice moves, get some nice scenery, get some good sections of video, and finally return home.
There will be many different shots and angles however, I am doing the movie all on my own so dont moan if some of the pictures are a bit wobbly or fixed. I

Just wondering who is interested in the idea and who would actually like to see it? I am currently putting together a trailer and will come out with the final vid in a few days.

To be honest with you I would not be interested at all in watching a film like that. Still, good luck with it as I'm sure there are people that like that kind of things.

Top Bottom