Cycling Shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
<Then the wait..................................................................but whilst doing so EVERY woman in the place checked me out.>

Did you get any offers, that's the important bit of info you forgot to mention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Nothing, but.....I got home from work the other day and had a quick chat with one of my neighbours and it was only when I went indoors that I noticed a very small split on the seam at the front of my shorts, enough for a small tuft of spiders legs to pop out! I wondered why she didn't want to stay and chat for long!

Mortiroloboy

MattLiverpool said:
I've been cycling a very short time and my natural inclination upon looking at a pair of cycling shorts was that nothing should be worn underneath. After realising recently that it's possible for pubic hairs to penetrate throuh my lycra shorts I'm not so sure now.
Anyone had a same experience or should i be changing my screen name to 'Super Pubes'?

Matt

Keep it trimmed:

yello

Nothing under lycra. In fact, I think it'd be uncomfortable with.

I must admit to feeling exposed when in public but I just brave it out. Some people do check you out, some more obviously than others, and it does make me feel awkward. When I become aware of it, I want to have a quick check and make sure everything is where it should be!

I've had leg hair poke through but never pubes... not that I'm aware of anyway! That said, some of my cheaper/older bibs are wearing thin so I wouldn't be surprised.

Tynan

Veteran
took my trousers at work home last Wed, very boozey three day trip to Brussels and got to work today to no trousers so the entire day in bright blue bib shorts and a nicely ironed short sleeved shirt

and yes, the Group MD/CEO and national CEO were in the building and came by to say howdy

doyler78

Its not the pubes that are the problem - its the product placement. You don't want to be sitting on your balls but don't want to pull everything too far forward or it all pokes over the top of the pad which is just plain embarrassing unless you are Linford Christie so there's a real art in just getting everything in the right place.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I wear grundies underneath (Primark briefs, if you really want to know :blush:)... not in the least bit uncomfortable; have tried going with just my cycling shorts, but the tackle is too much on display for my liking!

Top Bottom