Cyclist abuses woman after he rode two abreast.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Well he wont forget this in a hurry. The fact that she is pregnant is immaterial. He wasnt to know that. But there was no call for his ranting. I bet he regrets it now

BigMeatball

Although legally entitled to ride in the middle of the road, he was an absolute a55hole for behaving the way he did.

Good manners are free. I wondered if he'd be so arrogant if instead of a woman there was a big scary dude at the wheel. I doubt it :laugh:

I hope they track him down and make him pay the damages to the car. Gives a bad reputation to us all.

Last edited:
For once, I'll tip my hat to the local paper here - they do repeatedly point out that the cyclist was initially in the right, and even put inverted commas around "holding cars up".

Drago

Legendary Member
On a happier note, on my afternoon ride around the forest I encountered a lady coming the other way. I was just about to dismount and let her come by when she stepped of the path and let me past. I touched the brim of my baseball cap, turned on my winning smile, and said "thank you, Madam" as I trundled by, and she beamed back at me. It's that easy - anyone, regardless of transport mode, that can't manage a bit of civility should be allowed out in public.

AndyRM

XOXO
Probably 60/40 in favour of the cyclist being the bigger twat.

I like how she's angled the picture of the scratch to highlight just how pregnant she is.

BigMeatball

Both as bad as each other but as for the scratches and dents 'after' the recording ended. :wacko: havin' a giraffe. :cursing:

it does indeed look a bit suspicious how the person recorded the whole bit when the cyclist was being a rude tw@t but there are no recordings of when he was allegedly damaging the car.

We'll never know but he might have done it right enough, he certainly looks like one of those low iq individuals who would do such thing.

davidphilips

Veteran
Maybe the cyclists reaction was justified and maybe not? but view i take is the motorist was wrong and started it, so any upset they received they asked for, wonder how many times they have upset cyclists and got of with it? So again only my view but well done cyclist even if it was a bit over the top, maybe driver will think twice before repeating there actions.

Top Bottom