Do you have any phobia's..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Work and women with tattoos.:eek:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
The problem with hanging on to the styles instead of the rungs is, you are far more likely to slide to the bottom if your feet slip. 3 points of contact is all you need at any one time.

I thought the advice to hang on the sides is in case a rung breaks. If you pull on a rung and it breaks you're likely off.

I really hate stinging nettles and I know where it comes from. When I was a child I really wound my dad up and he threw me in a patch of them. I do a bit of Mountain biking and If I know there are nettles where we are going I will put leg and arm warmers on even in blazing hot weather.

It's one of two things I have in common with Kylie Minogue - the other being an incredibly pert bottom.
Surely 3 if you include shagging Jason Donovan?

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
None - although the wife has a phobia for hot dog sausages and won't even pick up a tin/jar of them

Tin Pot

Guru
If we agree phobias are irrational fears, or fear reactions then I don't have any.

I am rationally afraid of heights and flying - it's the people who aren't afraid that are irrational.

roadrash

cycle chatterer
spiders , and I don't just mean I don't like them, on seeing a spider in the same room , my heart races uncontrollably, I start to sweat immediately and freeze on the spot its terrifying. I know its irrational but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it , I have no idea why it happens , it isn't quite so bad if I see one outdoors , mrs roadrash is my hero spider wrangler.
I am not bothered by any other creepy crawley, I really cant understand why it happens

Top Bottom