Drinkers of Beer, your attention please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I thought they broke the chalice from the palace?

Good point, it's been replaced with a flagon.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
If it bothers you enough to comment, why not report this thread and ask the mods to merge them or delete whatever bits you disapprove of.
Ooooooooooh!
[Place holder for picture of handbag]

U

User169

If it bothers you enough to comment, why not report this thread and ask the mods to merge them or delete whatever bits you disapprove of.

Aw c'mon! TC's just joshing (and did in fact alert the mods early doors).

You gotta hand it to the thread though - from macro lager dressed up as a premium product to barmy brewing processes.

Frankly, you don't get this nonsense (entertaining as it might be) in the proper thread - which incidentally is extremely serious.

OP
OP
shouldbeinbed

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Aw c'mon! TC's just joshing (and did in fact alert the mods early doors).

You gotta hand it to the thread though - from macro lager dressed up as a premium product to barmy brewing processes.

Frankly, you don't get this nonsense (entertaining as it might be) in the proper thread - which incidentally is extremely serious.

Fair do's, snotty posts sometime nark me more than they should.

TBH I'd not even noticed there was a beer thread until I got an equally snarky @shouldbeinbed from in there.

I think if its a serious thread about beer I'm better off out of it as I've been know to drink Carling. I imagine that'd have me in a Wicker Man where the officionados are concerned *insert nervous looking smiley here*

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I think if its a serious thread about beer I'm better off out of it as I've been know to drink Carling. I imagine that'd have me in a Wicker Man where the officionados are concerned *insert nervous looking smiley here*

Aficionados? The presence of 3BM and @rich p should be a clue that any old nobber who wants to bang on about beer is welcome in the Beer thread.

Top Bottom