Edinburgh Cycle Co-op 'Revolution Track'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I'm tempted by that one too... just need to convince the Wife that it's a good investment for me to have more fun on the roads my daily commute as it's obviously safer etc. :smile:;)

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Ive seen a few of last years model kicking around, looked at them myself sometime last year, looks a nice bike, good price and edinbrough bike shop are usualy well staffed, so id be confident dealing with them.

It would look better without that big revolution sticker on the downtube though. Not sure if its removable or under laquer.

OP
OP
fleetey

fleetey

Veteran
Thanks for the info - I've had a few 'revolution' bikes from them in the past - and currently own one of their Courier bikes - always had great service from them.

Hmmmm..definitely tempted!

Noodley

If only it was actually a track bike rather than a fixed bike...:blush:

What next the Edinburgh Bike Shop folding bike that does not fold?

(yes, I do know they have a folding bike..and hopefully it does fold! :biggrin:)

longers

Legendary Member
Better than after you've bought it.

Is there an EBC near enough that you could get to see one Fleetey?

And ride it home :sad:

OP
OP
fleetey

fleetey

Veteran
Very true - I'm not complaining! - however also looking at the Genesis Day One!

Am down in the South West so no chance of having a look

Will mull it over during the weekend!

Noodley

I am very tempted TBH...must resist, must resist.

It would be great for nipping about town and travel to meetings in between work sites...must resist, must resist.

longers

Legendary Member
^ is your green and black one not ideal for those duties?

Not that I'm trying to talk you out of it.

Alun

Guru
"This combination of momentum, light weight and efficiency means you barely notice the absence of gears. Not even on the hills." Hmmmm!!

Coco

I had a look at one in Aberdeen. Nice looking bike, but seemed a little heavy. Might have bought one if the sales assistant hadn't been so reluctant to sell me one :biggrin:

Top Bottom