Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why nervous? You can always send it back for a couple of quid (Less actually a large letter is £1.50 first class and ample for a non bulky item of clothing in a Jiffy bag) ( the cost of half a pint if lucky)
It's a drag. Already sent a similar thing back this week. It should have fitted as it was large and this company's large light tops fit me fine. But the jersey was too tight in the stomach area. Anyway, am not short of such things. Best I stick to Altura I think - consistent sizing by and large. Have a stash of stamps so postage effectively free for me.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
I have ordered the female Ribble jacket, so let's hope the size guide is accurate.

https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/ribble-ladies-thermal-jacket/#pid=36504

Ordered on the 8th but wasn't dispatched til the 12th. Will update with a short review when it arrives.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Oh dear. I am trying to lose weight so I'll just diet til it fits lol. My son did buy me a bargain Santini top for £15 from Amazon (sold out now) which was the 'correct' size but it is best described as a snug fit. Again, I'm hoping it will eventually not look like I had to be shoehorned into it.

Sixmile

Veteran

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
the one i would have gone for if not so nervous :smile:

please report back.

It's great - almost wishing it was colder so I could get out & try it in anger.

Long in the arms, nice tight elasticated cuffs. It feels very good quality. I bought size large -usually a 42" chest for a suit - and it fits me nice & close. Very pleased. Thanks again

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
It's great - almost wishing it was colder so I could get out & try it in anger.

Long in the arms, nice tight elasticated cuffs. It feels very good quality. I bought size large -usually a 42" chest for a suit - and it fits me nice & close. Very pleased. Thanks again

Just got mine. Seems like a good bit of kit for the price, well made and a good fit, sufficient length in the arms which makes a change. Will test it in anger when the temp is down in single figures. Taking the water resistant claim with a certain amount of scepticism though. :okay:

BigMeatball

The ones in the picture do? Contact PX to rerurn if faulty

Is it even worth the hassle for 99p?

You'd have to make the effort of bringing them back to...don't know...the post office?...all for 99p worth of product. Also, would the return be free?

I'd contact PX just for a refund and throw the crappy hangers in the bin.

Top Bottom