Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia

rliu

Veteran
Just noticed a crack in my rear wheel - Zipp 30s I've had now for nearly 6 years, so these two wheelset deals on Vision 35s and the Essentials Road 2 have come just at the right time. I'm not fussed about the £50 difference between the two, so which one would you guys recommend?

straas

Matt
The superstar ones are pretty snazzy, just arrived half an hour ago which is impressive in itself. They're supplied without axles or rim tape which isn't an issue but I hadn't realised.
IMG_20200118_153856213.jpg

Heigue'r

Veteran
Just noticed a crack in my rear wheel - Zipp 30s I've had now for nearly 6 years, so these two wheelset deals on Vision 35s and the Essentials Road 2 have come just at the right time. I'm not fussed about the £50 difference between the two, so which one would you guys recommend?
I was interested in both sets but the red put me off the superstar,if they were black,I would have went for them over the vision wheels..the vision wheels seem very badly reviewed.In the end I went for campagnolo khamsin for 135 from merlin,This included a loyalty voucher.150 without

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Top Bottom