Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smthers

Been running one of these for a few hundred miles now, can't feel any the difference to previous Ultegra chain. :okay: Must get a few more!
Have used one of these through our so called "winter" racking up over 700km during the Rapha Festive 500. I've been diligently cleaning and re-greasing after some pretty awful conditions - flooded roads, mud, grit etc, and my Parktool CC-4 is registering no wear at all. Impressed.

Wiggle/CRC also have these for £7.99 if you're not going to hit PlantX's free p&p threshold.

wonderloaf

Veteran
Have used one of these through our so called "winter" racking up over 700km during the Rapha Festive 500. I've been diligently cleaning and re-greasing after some pretty awful conditions - flooded roads, mud, grit etc, and my Parktool CC-4 is registering no wear at all. Impressed.

Wiggle/CRC also have these for £7.99 if you're not going to hit PlantX's free p&p threshold.
When you think that these chains come with a powerlink which on it's own is worth about £4 you realise what good value they are!

Tom B

Guru
A bit of an unusual one.

Pocketmags who sell electronic versions of actual magazines which can be read on a phone, tablet or computer are having a back issue sale.

Loads of cycling mags for 99p including MBR which is normally £7. I've just had a rummage through and bought a couple of interest. Normally £5 plus for a Mag is too much and I just read them in Tesco's reading library.

Anyway full list here. There are some cycling mags in the sport and fitness section and a few in the transport section.

https://pocketmags.com/99psale?utm_...ource=dotmailer&dm_i=4Q80,A81C,22KKAZ,13CD5,1

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Vision Team 30 Comp Wheel set with tyres and tubes only £107, use code EXTRA10.
https://www.tweekscycles.com/uk/vis...eelset-with-tyres-and-tubes-win710z003001051/ plus Quidco.

Sixmile

Veteran

Mike_P

Guru
I have these bibshorts and can vouch that they are decent, i think I'm onto my 3rd year with them
Lucky, mine developed a case of the threads unravelling on the leg gripper.

Top Bottom