Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
What was wrong with them, would be helpful to explain

Mine had the bearings go very quickly and kept going out of true. It may have just been a bad pair but in the end they were binned.

They're not the worst wheelset out there; try a cheap Miche or Mach1 ones for that, but I'd suggest an alternative would present less potential issues. The Superstar ones are way better.

fossala

Guru
Scott lace up shoes, reduced from £200 to £60! Plus there is a 10% discount code floating about.
https://www.startfitness.co.uk/scott-road-lc-lace-cycling-shoes-black-251814-5533.html

View attachment 501775

Most sizes seem to be in stock too - I nearly bought, but think I have convinced myself not to.
I bought a pair of these, liked them so much I picked up a second set as backup.

Any good ? I've just lost my front light it was a moon cob type light so looking.to replace.
I bought one and am now getting another, very compact size, about 75mins on full power, flashing modes are separate from the steady modes so you don't have to cycle through the lot to get back to where you want. Mount is solid. Enough light to see where you are going. Excellent

BigMeatball

Cheers! Good timing too. I was looking at an ortlied earlier today....won't be buying that now 😄

BAPODWHBB_P3.jpg?v=6.jpg
BAPODWHBB_P4.jpg?v=6.jpg

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
I've bought two - one for me and one for my son; as we want to try bike packing this year. My daughter's not keen on the camping aspect (she's happy to be covered in mud during cyclocross, but camping is too outdoorsy :wacko: ) so doesn't want to come with us. Otherwise, I might have bought three.

Top Bottom