Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Bought these the other day. They are cheaper on eBay Tredz store than their actual online site. Seem good quality and very comfy. I think the sizes are a bit small - I usually buy medium but large is a good fit with a little bit of wiggle room. Very happy with them for the price.

Tenn mtb gloves, £6.59 including delivery.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tenn-Uni...9?pageci=310abb1e-82c2-45a2-8a67-5472c9a17adc

Last edited:

pawl

Legendary Member
Bought these the other day. They are cheaper on eBay Tredz store than their actual online site. Seem good quality and very comfy. I think the sizes are a bit small - I usually buy medium but large is a good fit with a little bit of wiggle room. Very happy with them for the price.

Tenn mtb gloves, £6.59 including delivery.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tenn-Uni...9?pageci=310abb1e-82c2-45a2-8a67-5472c9a17adc

View attachment 502731

Hells teeth they look like offensive weapons.

Adam4868

Guru
It was a fiver 15 minutes ago, bet I don’t get mine.
I’ll edit my post.
Probally realised quickly ! Hope you get it.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Received my Polaris bibs, very impressed with the fit. The pad feels about an inch thick when you have them on! Got that disappears when I get on the bike
Whats the pad like? igot some recently and found the pad although thick enough had very narrow flaps ooh err ! and i got a saddle sore as the edge of the pad was on the lip of the saddle

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Hells teeth they look like offensive weapons.

To be fair, I do feel like a Power Ranger when I wear them. I assumed the hard plastic bits are for low hanging branches though there aren't many on the canal path. I bought them for warmth and control really as my other ones are too thick to feel confident with the brakes. Looked at bike gloves in Sports Direct and they were more expensive and far inferior. Just ordered another pair for OH.

Top Bottom