Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

johnnyb47

Guru
Not bike related but I've found a good Bargain in B&Ms.
Its a GoodMans digital radio reduced from £25 to £15.
Pleasantly surprised by the sound and build quality. That was last week. This weekend however its been reduced again to £10.
I couldn't resist it and bought another for the Kitchen. So it's music all around the house for me

Smthers

Über Member
you shouldn't be falling off that much - I was peeved to fall in a pretty brand new gore pair once - but they can be stitched - I'd try that on some of your fall-sets.
I like the planet X things with no pad (you just wear quality padded lycra shorts underneath - so the bibs can be worn a few times) - often pretty cheap - legs too long for me in both medium and large sizes but I can live with.
I've successfully used this in the past to repair bib-longs:

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/McNett-Ironmend-Neoprene-Repair-Patch/dp/B000GT471S

vickster

Legendary Member
Back to reflective jackets… I treated myself to the ladies version of the Sugoi Zap (navy rather than black).
Really nice cut and feel, water resistant, breathable and very reflective without being like a plastic bag! (Photo in dark with flash)

Attachments

• 99CA9675-C8F0-49F2-9296-A468F42C2858.png
    99CA9675-C8F0-49F2-9296-A468F42C2858.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 8D13E922-2541-4A16-A6D3-D05E315A356E.jpeg
    8D13E922-2541-4A16-A6D3-D05E315A356E.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 18

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Back to reflective jackets… I treated myself to the ladies version of the Sugoi Zap (navy rather than black).
Really nice cut and feel, water resistant, breathable and very reflective without being like a plastic bag! (Photo in dark with flash)
Where from?
Been looking at one of these though little worried I will boil on my commute.

vickster

Legendary Member
Where from?
Been looking at one of these though little worried I will boil on my commute.
Sportpursuit (as photo shows).
if you’ve not used before, can provide a referral :smile:
Its a cool weather jacket but not horrid and plasticky! (I’ve not worn yet, only arrived today). They have a SS jersey too, could wear as over layer? Also Zap arm & leg warmers, and overshoes, socks, gloves

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sportpursuit (as photo shows).
if you’ve not used before, can provide a referral :smile:
Its a cool weather jacket but not horrid and plasticky! (I’ve not worn yet, only arrived today). They have a SS jersey too, could wear as over layer? Also Zap arm & leg warmers, and overshoes, socks, gloves
Just a new jacket needed, I've got so much of the other stuff to last a lifetime.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just a new jacket needed, I've got so much of the other stuff to last a lifetime.
https://www.sportpursuit.com/join/125EADE7631FEC :okay:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
My protein seems to have a 2 for 1 offer and free postage for orders of £10 or more which means that you can get two 5kg bags of maltodextrin for £13.48.

https://www.myprotein.com/
be wary of the "free gift" which will commit you to a rolling subs on a cookery guide unless you cancel it.

Thanks. Unfortunately I think i made it to the party a bit late (or quite late...) and two for one or free delivery offers were no longer available. Still had the 45% off and the extra 35% off with the code 'EXTRA'

Picked up a 5KG bag of Maltodextrin to see what the hoohaa was all about. for 11.30 (£3.99 P&P) dropped two bags in the basket but reduced my order to one when no free delivery was shown. 5KG will still last me a very long time so im not too bothered about missing the main event.

---

So thats 45% OFF FULL PRICED ITEMS and an EXTRA 35% OFF WITH CODE 'EXTRA' at checkout

Much cheaper than amazon who do £8 for 2.5kg

Thanks. Unfortunately I think i made it to the party a bit late (or quite late...) and two for one or free delivery offers were no longer available. Still had the 45% off and the extra 35% off with the code 'EXTRA'

Picked up a 5KG bag of Maltodextrin to see what the hoohaa was all about. for 11.30 (£3.99 P&P) dropped two bags in the basket but reduced my order to one when no free delivery was shown. 5KG will still last me a very long time so im not too bothered about missing the main event.

---

So thats 45% OFF FULL PRICED ITEMS and an EXTRA 35% OFF WITH CODE 'EXTRA' at checkout

Much cheaper than amazon who do £8 for 2.5kg
My order went through so 10kg of suspicious looking white powder is on its way to me post free - should last a while
Their offers can be odd - they p'ed me off a while ago by claiming that there was free postage if you spent over a certain amount but the online basket wouldn't give it to me.
So I sat and waited :smile:
It is good stuff - and far cheaper than many of the alternatives. (like gels - shudder shudder) - far better to feed in sips as you pedal along.

Milzy

Guru
My order went through so 10kg of suspicious looking white powder is on its way to me post free - should last a while
Their offers can be odd - they p'ed me off a while ago by claiming that there was free postage if you spent over a certain amount but the online basket wouldn't give it to me.
So I sat and waited :smile:
It is good stuff - and far cheaper than many of the alternatives. (like gels - shudder shudder) - far better to feed in sips as you pedal along.
What did you order Blue?

Top Bottom