Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
The prices are a bit weird

The L was originally £39.99 - reduced to £11.39
but the XL was originally £53.92 - reduced to £37.94:eek:

that seems a bit dodgy to me???
They probably have loads of L ones to get shot of, supply & demand. Pricing differences between sizes isn’t unusual

vickster

Legendary Member
With winter coming, Sportpursuit have a Lake winter SPD boot, 30% off in limited sizes. As ever they have lots of cycling deals (need to sign up to browse if not used previously)

Attachments

• BF01AA68-7CC9-4262-A3BC-4E9184A00BAE.png
    BF01AA68-7CC9-4262-A3BC-4E9184A00BAE.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 12

vickster

Legendary Member
My PX Das boots were £50 just as good but Velcro instead of twisters.
If currently available at that price, good stuff :okay:
(although nowhere to be seen on their website, so not exactly a bargain if not for sale anymore).

We've all got bargains in the past which are no longer available (or a bargain now ;) )

Scottish Scrutineer

Über Member
PX have none at all, road or MTB.
I had a stock alert for the PX DAS boots for my OH. Last week PlanetX contacted to say they were not expecting any more into stock:sad:

@Blue Hills to be fair I would wear them for up to an hours worth of commuting but wouldn’t fancy wearing them for a long ride.

Bib tights are something I treat as disposable items cos they get filthy from salty roads and road splatter and I usually end up putting a hole in them at some point when I fall off :blush::laugh:

@Blue Hills to be fair I would wear them for up to an hours worth of commuting but wouldn’t fancy wearing them for a long ride.

Bib tights are something I treat as disposable items cos they get filthy from salty roads and road splatter and I usually end up putting a hole in them at some point when I fall off :blush::laugh:
you shouldn't be falling off that much - I was peeved to fall in a pretty brand new gore pair once - but they can be stitched - I'd try that on some of your fall-sets.
I like the planet X things with no pad (you just wear quality padded lycra shorts underneath - so the bibs can be worn a few times) - often pretty cheap - legs too long for me in both medium and large sizes but I can live with.

Top Bottom