Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Glad you have found some bargains but, and it may be just me, I just can't get my head around wearing second hand bib shorts!

Just imagine if the previous owner had had an itchy backside and was inserting his / her finger in to scratch it!!

I just can't get past the image.

I’d never use second hand bibs. If they were £300 RRP and sold for £50 I still couldn’t do it knowing sweaty ball sack & dribbling veg been in there.

There are millions of contact point we share with other humans over our lifetime, bibs that you can intensively wash before you use them are probably way down the list in terms of things we should be squeamish about.

@Milzy, I streetviewed the address and it looks like it’s a small at home business venture.

The return address doesn’t match the website address either.

Last edited:

Thanks. Ordered a few things. Code CLEAR2022 gives a further £10 off at checkout on orders of £75 and over.

broady

Veteran
Seems chainreactioncycles/wiggle have put the prices up on the Sora and Tiagra bits, but still a good bargain in a world where parts are still hard to come by

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
just receieved my dhb branded mtb shoes are they are goign straight back, ordered my normal +1 comapred to shoe size and they are like boats and tbh i think they are only worth the £35 discounted price, no way would i have paid full price for then as they are very plasticy and the tongue has no padding and as its a hard plastic didnt feel that comfy

roley poley

Über Member
An e mail from brompton told me i had lost the competition for an Albion Restrap but could get 10% off Brompton C line using the code....LEJOG10....... offer expires 21 Sept

Top Bottom