Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hoy bar tape £3.99, with expanding end plugs

Hoy road handlebars, £9.99

Hoy alloy stems £9.99

Can recommend the bar tape as I've just received mine, also the alloy stem if you are wanting to try a different length without shelling out a load just to experiment

I can also recommend the bar tape. One of the best I have ever used. The tape I have on my commuter/tourer has aged very well and not looking/feeling like it's needing changing anytime soon.

Anyone got any green or black Hoy Tape they want to sell? I was considering the white tape on a Boardman CX comp 2016 but not sure it would go with a black saddle and green highlights.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
[QUOTE 5119793, member: 45"]Endura Humvee 3/4 shorts, £28 at Tredz. Limited sizes. These are my go-to commuting and family ride legwear.[/QUOTE]
Great spot! A favourite piece of kit for me aswell. My heart sank when I saw "limited sizes" but they had mine so I've ordered two. Thanks for posting.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Add something else to your basket at Tredz, spend over £30 & get £5 off using code TZESU5OFF :okay:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
While ordering some things on Amazon I thought I'd take a look at some add-on items as you can sometimes see a bargain. I found this Shimano Alfine CS – S500 20T sprocket at just £3.32 inc. P&P so I bought two.
sprocket.jpg

It was perfect timing as my sprocket and chainring need replaced anyway.

EDIT TO ADD: Bugger, I've just checked it again this morning and it's shot back up to £12 but it's worth looking through the add-on items as it's bound to turn up again.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
While ordering some things on Amazon I thought I'd take a look at some add-on items as you can sometimes see a bargain. I found this Shimano Alfine CS – S500 20T sprocket at just £3.32 inc. P&P so I bought two.
View attachment 392894

It was perfect timing as my sprocket and chainring need replaced anyway.

EDIT TO ADD: Bugger, I've just checked it again this morning and it's shot back up to £12 but it's worth looking through the add-on items as it's bound to turn up again.
Is the plastic important? If not and you don't mind switching to 1/2" chain, then they're only 3.49 at http://www.starcyclespares.co.uk/st...3-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-teeth-4370-p.asp

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom