Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MDA 998

click on decathlon/ cycling/ then choose
I don't know how to put links on

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Not quite the usual thing perhaps - at the weekend I saw a bike in a nearby LBS which looked a really good deal. Not my size of course, or why would I be telling? The shop has a website but doesn't use it to list its stock.

I was a bit concerned about the ethics of broadcasting the details here, since it could easily look like an attempt at free advertising. I ran it past @Shaun and the shop itself, and I think the sensible thing is to invite anyone who's interested to PM me.

And the bike? £650 for a 2017 Ridgeback Expedition. Small size, which according to the guidance on Evans's site should be a 50cm.

Not quite the usual thing perhaps - at the weekend I saw a bike in a nearby LBS which looked a really good deal. Not my size of course, or why would I be telling? The shop has a website but doesn't use it to list its stock.

I was a bit concerned about the ethics of broadcasting the details here, since it could easily look like an attempt at free advertising. I ran it past @Shaun and the shop itself, and I think the sensible thing is to invite anyone who's interested to PM me.

And the bike? £650 for a 2017 Ridgeback Expedition. Small size, which according to the guidance on Evans's site should be a 50cm.
An excellent price for an excellent bike. I have the 2016 non disc (I prefer Vs) version.

Top Bottom