Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anyone know who makes them. I didn't know/realise FSA made chains. Just branded? Personally I do tend to stick to SRAM - all apart from the bottom one are fine I think - more money just pays for pointless sparkle as I undersrand it.

R_nger

Guru
I did but don't think anyone else has, I am the chosen one^_^
Mine arrived yesterday - I don't think I've ever had so many email updates (including several from DHL regarding delivery - one of which actually specified the correct delivery day !)

Milzy

Guru
Screwfix have some of their security cables reduced, here’s one example:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/smith-locke-braided-steel-security-cable-3m-x-10mm/2907g
Not this again. Garden rose cutters could get through that.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Halfords have "up to 20% off" run out Boardman bikes.

Including this, reduced to from £650 to £520:
520.JPG

"Specification includes Suntour's 120mm air sprung Raidon fork with adjustable rebound damping and lockout, SRAM's smooth and precise X5 20 speed gearing, and powerful Sram Level hydraulic disc brakes" which looks a lot of bike for your money, especially if you get the 10% BC discount* and a bit more from the likes of Quidco as well...

Full range of bikes on offer here

* - there is still some debate over how the BC discount is now applied. Up to press I'm still getting it on everything at my local store, but some people report much more restrictive rules. Best to check first if it's a deal breaker.

Top Bottom