Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Halfords have "up to 20% off" run out Boardman bikes.

Including this, reduced to from £650 to £520:
View attachment 403111
"Specification includes Suntour's 120mm air sprung Raidon fork with adjustable rebound damping and lockout, SRAM's smooth and precise X5 20 speed gearing, and powerful Sram Level hydraulic disc brakes" which looks a lot of bike for your money, especially if you get the 10% BC discount* and a bit more from the likes of Quidco as well...

Full range of bikes on offer here

* - there is still some debate over how the BC discount is now applied. Up to press I'm still getting it on everything at my local store, but some people report much more restrictive rules. Best to check first if it's a deal breaker.
I questioned the discount thing as well as last time I looked British Cycling didn't mention it and was pleasantly surprised by how easily they still took it in Paisley anyway.

Nice bike for the price BTW.

At the risk of sending milzy ballistic/nuclear, a euro car parts update. Eventually, miraculously, got to the top of their online chat queue.

Asked why no delivery and no answer to my three emails asking about it.

Was told that product/order/offer is no longer available.

This despite the fact that I have a pdf order receipt from march 17.

They said their supplier had no stock.

Seems to me that they are playing some sort of "futures" game with their "offers"

Got the money refunded to paypal.

Just feel lucky that I don't have a car these days.

Euro Car Parts. Avoid.

Last edited:
That’s exactly what I find funny about human nature. Nobody really wanted them, or expected them to be any good, but you all ordered them because they’re cheap.

For the price I believe they would have been good for what I intended to use them for. In fact quite possibly ideal.

broady

Veteran
I had an email from DHL informing me of a shipment notice for the power banks.
I was going to get some from the pound shop before those ones came up. Don't need them till the summer anyway so didn't mind waiting

simon.r

Person
This is what the thread is all about.

To be honest I’m surprised more people haven’t picked this up.

My jacket arrived today and it looks like an excellent bit of kit. If I was looking for a new jacket in a shop and this was priced at £100 I wouldn’t dismiss it. At £35 it’s a billy bargain:okay:

It looks as if it’ll be too warm for mild Spring days, so it probably won’t be used until Autumn. I had to size up (as per the guide on the original link).

Top Bottom